(For a very small investment)
After I had my solar installed it took me awhile to fully understand that I had a lot of electricity every day and I wasn’t paying more if I used four full spectrum lights for my plants instead of two.
Solar being installed ~ View page.
Since I had my solar installed I’ve never had a power surge weird out my computer, nor have I had a power outage.
I bought a solar kit for $5,000 and paid another $2,000 for installation. I couldn’t install it, nor had I friends with building/electric skills. I think a lot of guys could install it themselves, except putting the panels on top of the pole, if you go that route, requires a few pairs of hands.
If you try out one of the solar items on this page, and love it, you may be inspired to buy a kit and break free of the grid. Who knows?
Enhance your home
18 times brighter than others, so bright in fact that it can be used as a spotlight.
The anodized aluminum housing is seamless and weather-tight, and won’t crack like plastic casing. The circuitry is soldered by hand, and every unit is tested before it leaves the factory. We’ve also fitted them with new high-capacity batteries that keep them shining even after several cloudy days. Environmentally-friendly NiMH battery pack.
Twice as Bright Solar Path Lights
Excellent solar path lights! Weatherproof, durable plastic in a simple, classic design, with a “hammered” lens. They work out of the box, no wiring to mess with. Shove them into the ground… if the ground is hard packed, wet it first. These path lights come 8 to a box.
East to install. Illuminate your garden, patio, lawn, favorite tree… They’re Waterproof so you can use them indoors or out.
8 different modes.
Energy-saving & Ultra Eco-friendly: Built-in rechargeable 1.2V 1200mAh NI-MH battery is powered by solar energy, no pollution to environment.
Designed in traditional stained glass art style ~ attractive, abstract and colorful.
7 warm white LED lumens for brightness.
Installs easily to standard 4×4 wooden posts, wood screws included as well as optional wall bracket
“At our cabin we discovered that we can just prop them up against the stair when we want to use them. Found out by accident that they can be recharged under a lamp in the house. Note: you definitely need one for each stair, as the picture suggests, works great that way, too!”
Motion-Activated Light detects movement up to 25 feet away. Bright floodlight stays on for 30 seconds after motion has ceased. Powerful 42-lumen light features six superbright LEDs and built-in photo cells that prevent daytime activation. Ideal for crime deterrence and personal safety.
Enhance your Garden
Smart Solar Blue Glazed Fountain“Very pretty. Small, but not minuscule. I put some light colored rocks around it and plants with blue and yellow flowers behind it. It looks beautiful. It’s working nicely. Many butterflies come and drink from it. I’m very happy with it.”
Harness the Sun for Fun at Night
Perfect as path lights, or to animate your garden at night.
Sit and watch them change through all their colors.
“I put two strings on my patio cover months ago. They pop on at night. I LOVE them. They put off a nice soft glow. Guests compliment me on them every visit. They have worked consistently and perfectly. When I was installing them, the stars came off some of the lights. But after I replaced them, not one of them has come off. I love them!”
Moultrie Camera Power Panel“I have D-40 Moultrie camera that eats batteries. Once I added this in a spot that has sun, I have yet to replace the batteries. I made a mount out of 2 foot 2×4’s that extends the panel about 2 feet from the tree. I faced it south. It works great.
My only complaint is the 12 volt plug doesn’t fit tight. To overcome this I tucked the cord under the camera straps to help support it.”
Camping & Preparedness
Solar Camping Lantern with AM/FM NOAA Weather Radio & Cell Phone Charger
- Multi-functional solar camping lantern with AM/FM NOAA weather radio & cell phone charger
- Solar, hand crank, batteries & 5V DC USB 4-way powered lantern for outdoor use and emergency preparedness
- Super-bright, long-life & energy-efficient 8-LED lantern with 2-level brightness adjustment
- Built-in output 5V standard USB port for charging cell phone and other compatible portable device
- Bult-in speaker and telescopic antenna for loud, crispy sound and razor-sharp reception
Durable solar LED lantern requires sun, no additional batteries needed. Set it in direct sunlight for 7 hours and Luci Original lasts up to 12 hours.
Inflatable, collapsible, lightweight (weighs only 4.4 ounces) and fully waterproof.
Solar Camp Lantern, Mini Flashlight
Charged directly from the sun or via the micro USB port.
Portable, foldable and durable. Shorter than iPhone 6 plus, it can be folded down completely to take the least space in your backpack
Three Lighting Modes: high, low or SOS blinking for any outdoor recreation or emergency
Smart Protection Chip: protects your lantern from overcharging, over-discharging and over-circuit, guarantees safety in utilization
- Portable, lightweight, Compact and Collapsible
- Multifunctional and 360 Degree Camping Light: enough light to read. Lights up your whole tent.
- Easy to Use: NO buttons, slides upward to turn on, down to turn off.
- Excellent Customer Service: No question is too small. Goal is for 100% satisfaction with your purchase.
Solar LED Lantern and Phone Charger
- Rechargeable by solar or USB
- Collapsible and Lightweight: Can be collapsed to under 2’’.
- MULTI-FUNCTION: Converts to a round flashlight shape.
- Innovative technology: 3 light Modes-high bright light, low light and SOS blinking light. Extended battery life to charge phones and prevent damage caused by overcharging, over-discharging or short-circuit.
Solar Car Battery Charge Maintainer
You can plug the charger into your cigarette lighter or clip it directly to your battery. It also works for motorcycles, tractors, snowmobiles, etc.
Durable: Industrial-strength PET polymer faced solar panels sewn into a rugged polyester canvas offer weather-resistant outdoor durability.
Highly Portable: Compact size (11.1 _ 6.3in folded or 26.4_ 11.1in opened). Stainless-steel eye-holes on each corner for easy attachment to backpacks, trees, or tents. Lightweight (14.7 oz) ultra-thin design (1.1in folded or 0.2in opened) make it ideal for long treks.
Or, more Seriously
- Power lights, CPAP machines and TVs anywhere with built-in AC inverter
- Chainable with other Goal Zero Yeti 400 for longer runtimes
- Safe for indoor use; refuel from wall, car or sun. Car charger and solar panel sold separately
- 1.5 ampere USB outlet, 12 volts outlet and 300 watts pure sine AC inverter included
Before I bought my Off Grid solar electricity system I got a small set up to see how it worked, and how I liked having free, but finite electricity. No more leaving lights on, or plugging whatever in at any time.
To my surprise the transition wasn’t difficult and I ordered my Small Cabin system. I’ve never looked back.
If you’re thinking of going off grid, this is a good place to get a feel for it. It’s also great for cabins, trailers, etc.
- No hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Monocrystalline panels provide the most efficiency.
- Withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Perfect for residential and commercial rooftop systems to decrease your electrical bill
- Claim up to 30% of the cost of your new solar system for your home, including both equipment and installation, for tax credit.
- Daily Output: 6KW (depending on availability of sunlight)
- Waterproof IP-65 Rated Junction Box : Advanced water and dust proof level (complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets)
- Resistance to Salt Corrosion and Humidity
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame to last for decades and withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa)
- Easy Installation with pre-drilled hole. By-Pass Diode minimizes impact of shade